www.tellthebell.com :- The TelltheBell survey is done to know the requirements of the customers. A questionnaire is given to the customers who need to answer that. It is aimed to know what a customer needs.
Are you planning to visit Taco Bell this weekend just take the receipt and enter into their survey process?
It may be your lucky day and you may be one of the winners of this survey.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food that serves a variety of Mexican foods like tacos, burritos, nachos, novelty etc. It was founded by Glen Bell who first opened a hot dog stand named Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino (California) in 1948.
Initially, Taco Bell was created fast-food joint Taco Tia offering hamburgers, hot dogs, tacos and milkshakes. After observing the success of tacos Bell launched Taco Bell in 1962 in Downey Calif.
Taco Bells was the first chain that hired women managers to run their stores. Now the food chain serves more than 2 billion customers every year. It has 7072 restaurants more than 93% of which are operated by independent franchisees.
Nutrition value of Taco Bell Menu
The food chain understands the value of nutrition in the food. The menu is designed keeping in mind nutrition value with utmost high priority. Taco wants to know the quality of service, food quality and ambiance.
How to enter into Taco Bell Survey
The person who is entering in this survey must go through the rules of the survey.
- Your age must be 18-years.
- The applicant must from the USA.
- The current staff and relatives of staff cannot enter into this survey. It can violet the company’s image so granting permission is hard.
- You must know the English or Spanish language. As the conduction of tests in these languages only.
- A fast speed internet and device on which you can operate it.
- The receipt if valid for one week only.
- A customer can enter into this survey only once.
- A 16-digit survey code that you get on the receipt. If you missed the receipt you can just enter the date and store number along with the tentative time of your visit.
Steps to enter into the Taco Bell survey?
- This survey takes a few times of yours and can be done on a Smartphone or a laptop. You need to follow the below-mentioned instructions carefully.
- Open the website https://www.tellthebell.com/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Now you need to enter the 16-digit survey code found on the top side of your receipt.
- If the receipt is missing you can enter the store number with date and time.
- The questions in the survey will be based on the overall satisfaction rate with the restaurant.
- The page will tell you how to answer the questions about your satisfaction in various things.
- There will be some questions for the survey purpose.
Which questions will be asked in the survey?
You need to answer around 15 questions regarding your order and satisfaction level. The questions are generalized you don’t need to think you just finish them in a small amount of time.
The questions are related to satisfaction levels on that basis you have to rate your experience. The gauged at the scale of 5 that means you are highly satisfied. These questions will be based on the quality of the food, speed of delivery, accuracy, service and décor of the restaurant.
Can you enter multiple times in the Taco bell survey?
No, you can enter into this survey only once. If you are abiding by the rules you may be able to complete this survey multiple times. It will increase the chances of winning again and again.
All devices have unique addresses and numbers. A laptop or mac had its address and the internet has its IP address. When you enter into the survey these IDs automatically get saved in the portal as you enter into the survey. You have to be tricky to enter the survey more than once.
Tips to enter Taco the Bell survey?
Have you made the purchase many times from Taco Bells? You need to register several times. Here are the tips you need to increase the chances of winning.
- Try to change the IP address of your device.
- Use different internet connection for example, if you are using Home Wifi tries to use public Wi-Fi.
- Change the address of your Mac.
- Use the different devices for the next time you enter the survey. If you use your mobile to enter the survey then go for a mobile or tablet.
What will you get after the survey?
The winner will get the $500 as prize money this payment will be disbursed via Tellthebell sweepstakes.
Secret Survey Hack without purchasing anything
Let’s see a secret to win a prize called “Mail-in Entry”. You can enter into this survey without making any purchase with Taco.
First of all, you need to write your name, date for birth, address, city, state, zip code, email id etc. This information should be provided on a 3X5” piece of paper.
Send this paper on the address on a business-size envelope on the given address.
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MA 48325
How Taco Bell selects a winner?
A winner is randomly selected by drawing a pool out of 4 winners. You will get more than a chance to win. The winner will get the information by telephone and the prize will be sent over mail. The winner’s name will also be posted at tellbell.com.
How to contact the customer service of Taco Bell
You can easily contact the customer service of Taco Bell by visiting their official website www.tacobell.com. Locate the information for dining you can see Taco Bell menu and nourishment fact.
Taco Bell staff is available on the phone by calling 1 800 822 6235 you can speak to them. In case you have any complaints about Taco Bell you need to contact the issue center number 1 949 863 4500.
Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Survey addresses its entire customer-base to participant in the world’s most popular feedback survey. This online survey intended to enhance the quality of its fast-food restaurant chain and gain more numbers of customer satisfaction.
Taco Bell is a popular fast-food restaurant chain that’s based in America. It serves the largest varieties of fast-food items like burritos, tacos, novelty, and nachos. Glenn Bell is the founder of the famous Taco Bell. In 1946, Glenn at his 23 years has first started his business as a hotdog stand. At early, he used to run this stand with many hotels in the 19’s itself.
Glenn has opened his first ‘Taco Bell’ in California in the year 1962. He accomplished the next milestone in 1970 by reaching out to the mass with more than three hundred restaurants. In 1978, Glenn Bell sold his dream Taco Bell to PepsiCo. At present, Taco Bell is operational under the PepsiCo. Also, this famous fast-food restaurant chain is serving around seven thousand locations across the globe today.
Taco Bell specializes in Tex-Mexican foods with tacos, as the main attraction for the brand. Its customer satisfaction level is quite good and serves around three billion customers annually. It was even popular as the first-ever restaurant chain that has hired female managers to run their outlets.
In case you often visit its restaurant, then you should come forward to take part in its customer-centric online survey. It offers high chances for participants to win cash prizes by replying to simple questions about their experience in the restaurant. These customer satisfaction surveys are likely to help the brand hold its position as one of the best fast-food restaurant chains through their excellent services and better quality food they serve.
Taco Bell’s Customer Satisfaction Survey – TellTheBell
This customer feedback survey is conducted online by the brand to know what customers prefer or dislike about them at the most. This response from customers will be used by the brand to enhance their service quality and much more knowledge from the customer feedback. However, before taking this online survey, participants need to keep some vital points, which are as follows-
- participants shouldn’t be less than eighteen-years-old to take part in this customer satisfaction survey,
- participants must have an invoice of the brand with the survey code,
- one can take part in this online survey only for a single time,
- participants can’t leave the survey in mid-way, else he/ she will be disqualified,
- participants will have to complete this customer satisfaction survey at one entry itself,
- in case you leave the survey mid-way, you’ll have to start afresh with another invoice number.
Ok! Let’s discuss the prerequisites to take part in this online survey.
In order to take part in this survey and win cash prizes, it is compulsory to follow some of the requirements, which includes-
- a laptop/desktop, or smartphones with an active internet connection,
- an invoice, or purchased receipt,
- a sixteen-digit survey code printed on the receipt,
- its shop number (specific),
- exact date and time of your purchased invoice
Also, the most important thing to participate in tellthebell survey is your willingness to be part of the brand. You should check the www.tellthebell.com.
[table id=1 /]
TellTheBell Survey Steps
After knowing rules, eligibility criteria, and necessities to participate in this online survey, one of the main tasks to begin acknowledged as the winner is the steps of taking the survey. In case you make any mistake, your entry can be disqualified, and you’ve to start afresh with another invoice number. Therefore, to avoid that follow step-by-step throughout the complete process of participating in this online survey.
Step 1: You’ll need laptops, desktops, or smart devices with an internet connection available.
Step 2: Open the web browser of your device, the most recommended is ‘Google Chrome’ due to its reliability and fast.
Step 3: In the address space, type www.tellthebell.com, and tap ‘go’.
Step 4: Enter the Survey Code (mentioned in your purchase receipt), to be eligible for this customer satisfaction survey. The survey code will be 16 digits.
Step 5: Enter the shop number, date, and time when you last visit its restaurant, make sure it matches with your receipt.
Step 6: After you are done with the above-mentioned steps, a ‘start’ button will pop-up and you need to click on it.
Step 7: After you begin the tellthebell survey, the online portal will ask you multiple-choice questions one-after-another, and you’ll have to answer all of them with honesty.
Step 8: If you’re done answering all the questions, the official website will offer you links, clicking-on them will buy free entry into sweepstakes. It will make you qualified to win cash prizes of five hundred dollars.
Taco Bell Survey in Other Countries
- TellTheBell Australia: Taco Bell has received immense support from Australians, and hence this online survey is open for them as well.
- TellTheBell Canada: People of Canada can also participate in this customer-based survey and earn cash prizes and they’ll have to share honest feedback about the brand.
Locate Taco Bell Restaurant Near Me
To find out your nearest restaurant, follow the given steps:
- visit its official website at www.tellthebell.com,
- tap “locations” option from the menu,
- after which, a new web page will open into sight,
- maps will be displayed and right-above it will be “search zip or city”,
- one of the easiest ways to find the nearest restaurant will be to enter your “zip code”,
- after you’ve entered your zip code, it will display all the nearest taco bell restaurants to your location.
In short, nothing is possible to achieve in one-day, as everything requires proper planning and dedication. Taco Bell has begun with one restaurant and currently, it has more than seven thousand restaurants across the world. Also, the brand aims for further expansion.
At the end of this write-up, let’s hope that this article was informative and detailed you all necessary information about the brand and www.tellthebell.com, which you were looking for. However, if you’re still confused or facing any challenges with this online survey, then please free to write-up in the comment section. Our support team will get back to you soon.
Nothing can happen in one-day Taco Bell one of them. It started from one restaurant now it is having 7000 stores currently. Now it is found in the different parts of the world to check the success story. Even the store is looking for improvements.
Related Tags :-